Re: [Planner Dev] PATCH: use Pango to print text

fmoraes nc rr com wrote:
Oh,nice! Do we need to raise the requirement of gnome-print in configure?

I don't know. I've only tested with 2.10.2 because that's where the
Win32 printing support is. I think this is a standard feature of
gnome-print.

OK.

Also, what's the plan to move to GTK 2.6? Next version?

I've been thinking about doing just that. There are lots of nice new stuff that we could have good use of, and 0.13 still supports the older versions so it should be fine.

Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/