Re: [Planner Dev] Work, duration, slack ...

Alexandre Poltorak wrote:
Hello all!

Hi,

pls, why if i assign a task to more one resource i need 120% to have the
same time in "Work" & "Duration"?

I'm not sure I understand what you mean, could you elaborate? Have y you tried to latest version (0.13)?

Also what is Slack?

It's described in the user guide. It's the amount of time a task can be delayed without delaying the whole project.

As suggestion: I'll find really useful to have Polto [30%] also in the
Task view. as on the Gant view.

Good idea, we could add the percantag in the task view to the "assigned to" column. Feel free to file a bug report on this.

Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/