[Planner Dev] Task columns configuration

As promised, enclosed here there is a patch to let the user edit/save the task view columns. The patch is a diff plus some source files and a glade one, checked against the current cvs. The BIG problem is that i tried alla the code with the previous gnome version and i can't even start this version of Planner until i upgrade my system to the required gnome version. The latest working version for me is 0.12.91.

I merged manually the patches. Can you check them and let me know ?