Re: [Planner Dev] Hello everyone and advice request

Hi,

Francesco Di Cerbo wrote:

second, i like planner html export, but in my project i had to give
just an overview, so diagram with weeks and days were too much. Do you
think giving chance to choose also html export format would be an
interesting feature?

I was just thinking about this the other week. My current plan is to have a dialog where you can set the zoom level and date range for the export.

If anyone that knows XSL better than me wants to have a look at the stylesheets to add parameters for zoom and range, that would be great!

The stylesheets are in the source, data/stylesheets/, they take a planner file and produce HTML output. You can test them with xsltproc:

xsltproc planner2html.xsl file.planner > file.html

Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/