Re: [Planner Dev] planner crashes on amd64 platform

Jani Tiainen wrote:
Oliver Rath kirjoitti:

i tried it now on a piii-650mhz gentoo platform: planner rocks!

So Im shure, there is an arch-prob for amd64. If Anybody needs a test-planner-file, mail me!

Send test file to me, I've AMD64 arch, but running Debian AMD64 port instead and I haven't seen such a messages.

There's been reports of crashes on x68-64 as well, I think there are some 64-bit bug in the calendar code.

Jani, could you try the working time editor and edit days etc in there and see if you can get a stack trace with debugging info?

Imendio AB,