[Planner Dev] Pre-release 0.12.93

Hi all,

Yet another pre-release in preparation for a real one.

Please try this out and try to find any critical bugs so we can fix them before 0.13.

The changes since 0.12.92 are mainly:

* Make the task list in the HTML export more correct start dates
* A scheduling (formerly known as constraint) editor add to the task dialog so you don't need to use the task view for this
* The "project start date jumps around" bug is fixed
* Allocation % added to resource usage, by Chris Ladd

http://people.imendio.com/richard/planner-0.12.93.tar.gz

Unless we find something critical with this release, this + the "localhost-only database" bug and updated user guide should be the only remaining changes until we'll release 0.13.

Regards,
Richard

--
Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/