Re: [Planner Dev] New pre-release, 0.12.92

Richard,

I fixed Bug #138549 a little while ago and have attached a patch to the
entry. It was scheduled for inclusion into 0.14 but I think it is ready
for the 0.13 release. Let me know if the patch needs any more work.

Regards,
Chris

--
Email: caladd particlestorm net