Re: [Planner Dev] File format documentation

Alberto,
	DTD is in the code under the ./data/dtd/
e.g. online see the Gnome CVS at.....

http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/planner/data/dtd/mrproject-0.6.dtd?rev=1.4&view=log
or..

http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/*checkout*/planner/data/dtd/mrproject-0.6.dtd?rev=1.4

It doesn't change that much.

Rgds,
Lincoln (currently on holiday in ...Danmark)

Alberto Fernandez wrote:

Hello,
I'm looking for documentation relating to the file format used in planner. In particular a DTD of the xml format would be appreciated. I would like to use planner to create projects that will be tracked in dotproject. Some people of the dotproject comunity may be willing to adapt an import module if we can get them enough information. Anybody know where I can get that info.
Thanks a lot.
Alberto