Re: [Planner Dev] PATCH: Path changes

fmoraes nc rr com wrote:
>>Thanks! I've committed the patch with some modification. The Windows
>>version needs some tweaking due to some changes I did, so it doesn't
>>build as is now I think. The definitions of the datadirs were moved
>>fromthe makefile to the code.
>

> Also, it seems like the not all the directories were put into the
> changes: SQL plugin?

Right. I'm thinking about just removing the whole upgrade code from the
plugin since it's kind of broken. This kind of functionality should be
put in a separate tool outside of Planner in my opinion.

I'll accept a patch that makes it use the new paths stuff though :)

Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/