Re: [Planner Dev] PATCH: Path changes

Jani Tiainen wrote:
> Since I managed totally to screw up last patch let's spam bandwith
> again.. :)

Thanks! I've committed the patch with some modification. The Windows
version needs some tweaking due to some changes I did, so it doesn't
build as is now I think. The definitions of the datadirs were moved from
the makefile to the code.

I also added a "ui" dir for the gtkuimanager xml files, to get rid of
the partial paths like "planner/ui/foo.ui" from the code, and removed
all the leading slashes in the paths ("/foo" -> "foo").

> OB: Could it be possible to put up separate list just for patches...?

That's what the dev list is for already :)

--
Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/