[Planner Dev] Planner reference installations?

Hi all,

We'd like to know a bit more about our current Planner users, and your experiences with Planner. We'd be interested in hearing back from any of you who are using it for real projects of all sizes, how many installations of Planner you have, for how long have you been using Planner?

Also, it would be interesting to see what you see as the most important missing feature in Planner.

Feel free to answer me personally or to the list.

Thanks,
Richard

--
Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/