RE: [Planner Dev] Planner-win32, still alive and kicking.

Hmmm yes it would seem so... Trying 0.12.1 seems to be OK for intltool (the
configure output detects 0.31.1 apparently so it _is_ already installed).
However, it's now whinging about XML::Parser perl module being required for
intltool.

Just not my day I guess. Normally I'd just set up another box and install
Fedora, but I'm away from everything for a while so that's just not
possible. I though this was going to be easy...

CH