Re: [Planner Dev] Planner-win32, still alive and kicking.

Jani Tiainen wrote:
Hello again.

First at all I just changed to use GMane lists instead of direct mailing list. Makes my life easier. =)

Hm, it makes mine a lot harder since I have to manually accept your mails since we don't allow nonsubscribers to send due to spam issues.

Second... I just got fresh tree from CVS and I'm going to do all changes necessary to get native win32 planner running hopefully within week or two since I finally got through hard time at work...

Great :)

Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/