Re: [Planner Dev] 0.13 plans revisited

Richard Hult wrote:
Hi all,

I've done some more cleaning in bugzilla, fixed some bugs and moved some to 0.14.

The list is at:

http://tinyurl.com/5kdqc

Basically the most critical ones left are the broken critical path and the new database code that needs testing.

It looks like we'll get a pretty nice 0.13 if we manage to fix those last bugs :) Gnome Office is aiming at a release in about three weeks, so it would be perfect if we could get 0.13 ready by then.

Well bad news and good news...

Bad news is that planner-win32 still waits itself, and I have to start things from pretty much from ground up again. What's the status of that scrambled egg stuff?

Good news is that guys playing with Cygwin are getting gnome 2.6 & 2.8 packages up and running and AFAIK there has been major breaktrough to get GConf running smoothly. At least when they have GConf running I'll make sure that Planner will hit net release of Cygwin too.