[Planner Dev] Lacks of functions

Your project must be targeting enterprises in general, and it is great in this, but it does not fit my needs completely. I am an independant developer, working from time to time with enterprises. I think your soft is not enough adaptable, cause I would like to use it : - ONLY for the relevant dates in my project (appointments, end of project...) - as a task planner, where I could write which tasks are done, and which ones are to be done. (I love the current priority system, but scheduling tasks for a precise date is something I cant do). "Emergency tasks" that reminds you of something should also be considered in the future releases.

I know I suck by not fitting the traditionnal development categories. Thus, consider this emails as only personnal suggestions for improvements. And go on ! your soft is really great !