Re: [Planner Dev] [Fwd: RE: MPP file format]

> No matter which direction we take, it's good to know that mpxj exists,
> thanks for the pointer.
>
> /Richard

I had some further conversation with Jon, and he sees value in adding
support for the Planner file format to mpxj, which would allow users to
convert between formats using his tool, so long as they have java installed.

This solution makes his tool stronger, and alleviates the need to make any
changes to Planner ... at least until we decide what's the best route to
take.