Re: [Planner Dev] New undo patch: Link/unlink tasks

El mié, 05-05-2004 a las 11:45, Richard Hult escribió:
> On ons, 2004-05-05 at 07:57 +0000, Alvaro del Castillo wrote:
> > Hi guys!
> >
> > Here goes another patch for the undo system. With this one you can
> > do/undo link/unlink tasks, using the link/unlink button and also,
> > linking tasks with drag and drop.
>
> Thanks, will take a look later today.
>
> > I have had to modify a little the PlannerCmd and here goes a proposal to
> > add 2 new fields: error and success. Richard, what do you think? I am
> > not sure I like to add new fields in this way to PlannerCmd.
>
> Hm, the boolean return value is for indicating success/failure, why do
> you need the field?

I need the field because I need to know if a "PlannerCmd" has been
executed ok. For example:

cmd = planner_task_tree_task_cmdlink (tree, task, target_task,
MRP_RELATION_FS, 0);

if (cmd->success == FALSE) {
	GtkWidget   *dialog;

a dialog to tell the user that the cmd can't be done.

> > Also, when a "_do" command returns fails, showing that it can't complete
> > the operation, the command is inserted in the CmdManager also. Is that
> > right? Or is something wrong (something I think)?
>
> It's just not implemented yet :)

:)

Cheers

--