Re: [Planner Dev] Patch to remove old mrp-sql.c crud.

On mån, 2004-05-03 at 13:18 +0100, lincoln phipps openmutual net wrote:
> Recent changes to makefiles now mean mrp-sql.c will
> not build due to old crud left in file.

Thanks, I forgot to enable sql when I added the warning flags :)

I've just fixed this in CVS, I didn't use your patch since I removed all
the g_return_* instead. We normally only use them for API, not internal
functions.

Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/