[Planner Dev] Changes to the undo code

Hi all,

I've just committed some changes to the command interface. It might
interfere with code that you guys are working on since it touched code
throughout planner, but the clashes should be minimal. Sorry about that,
but we needed to do this sooner rather than later.

The changes are:

Return a boolean from the "do_func" so we can add the command only if it
succeeded. I've just changed everywhere to always return TRUE for now.
We should take advantage of this change where it makes sense.

The other change is less invasive, but we should go through all the code
and fix this up as well, to get some cleaner code. There's a new
function for creating the commands:

planner_cmd_new (type, label, do_func, undo_func, free_func)

That we should use instead of doing it manually and assigning the data.

Hope this doesn't cause too much trouble,
Richard

--
Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/