[Planner Dev] another idea: don't start tasks in the past by default

I'll take advantage of bugzilla not working to be lazy and tell you my
other thoughts on planner now.

I really wish that when I make a new task, and I'm in the middle of a
project, it didn't jump to the beginning of the project which is way off
the left side of the screen at this point.

Instead, it should perhaps make a new task who "must not start before"
the current date.  That's probably annoying for people who are actually
altering the gantt chart in retrospect, but that's not really the point,
is it? :)

peace,

isaac

--