Re: [Planner Dev] Suggestion regarding file extensions: suggesting compressed XML files.

I found the current OASIS Office spec buried in the documents subpage.
Here is a direct link for anyone who is interested:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/3609/office-spec-1.0-draft-01.pdf

--
Chris Ladd
Email: caladd particlestorm net

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=office

To my knowledge I don't believe they have a project data format as part
of the larger office format. It would be really cool to have Planner's
new format be incorporated into OASIS office format.

I think having a zipped directory would be great for collaborating with
co-workers or customers. Documents could be attached, images embedded
for generated output, and all sorts of other information wrapped up in
one easy to email file.

- Chris