Re: [Planner Dev] Update to the new task initials and resource button/menu feature.

OK - yup in retrospect short_name is better than "initials" as
thats what it really is - just like many other applications
where you have a nickname/short_name for display purposes.

From a Planner <> MPX point of view (is anyone is doing that)
then it would map to the resource initials in MPX/MS Project.

So we'll thus have short_name within the code and "Alias" or
"Nickname" on the GUI/dialog box. Any opinions on which on
the GUI ?.

Rgds,
Lincoln.