Re: [Planner Dev] Patch to close #143609

Great! Thanks a lot Lincoln for your help in the undo system. Now it is
time to think about the future. Richard has put some bugs for 0.13:

And I think I am going to work in the database backend. I will like to
work in the GUI also, but after the database backend is ok :)

Cheers

-- Alvaro