Re: [Planner Dev] Running The Latest Planner on Redhat 9

Richard Hult wrote:
On tis, 2004-06-08 at 14:04 -0400, John_Minkle huntalternatives org
wrote:

I can compile on Mandrake, but the production box is Redhat 9. Is
there a way I can compile a binary for Redhat 9 from Mandrake?

Not that I know of... not without setting up a chroot environment that
duplicates a red hat installation I guess. (You could try just
installing it, it might work if you are lucky. Maybe you already tried
that.)

The best option would be if someone brought the spec file up to date and
built RPMs. Any takers? :)

Richard - this is a voodoo to me - who does these spec files ? - Can't
we just get "RedHat" to build Planner ?. By RedHat I mean either the
community or RedHat themselves (as part of their enterprise related
work).

/Lincoln.