Re: [Planner Dev] Incorrect Start Dates in Tasks View

On mån, 2004-06-07 at 17:58 -0400, John_Minkle huntalternatives org
wrote:

> An example: Task A is a one Day Task that takes place Friday and it is
> linked to Task B.  Task B shows that it starts on Friday in the Tasks
> View. But in the Gantt View it is clear that the task does not start
> until Monday.
>
> I am writing the list because I hope I can get this fixed. I am trying
> to get a small group of people to use Planner at  our org.  To make a
> long story short, I would be really nice if this could be fixed.
>
> I have compiled the source from CVS on a Mandrake 10.0 system here. I
> am planning to have them use the compiled binary.  I tried to find the
> code for the Start column myself but I am running out of time.

I just commited a patch, which should fix it. We were displaying the
start time without consideration to non-working time.

It would be great if you could test it and let me know if things are
working better.

I also made the gantt/task views a bit faster while at it, by using
mrp_task_get_* instead of using the properties. I'm not sure it's
noticeable, but the intensive use of g_object_get at least show up on
profiles so it should help a bit.

Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/