Re: [Planner Dev] Patch for undo resource assignments in task dialog

Hi!

El dom, 06-06-2004 a las 18:48, Richard Hult escribió:
> On sön, 2004-06-06 at 20:33 +0000, Alvaro del Castillo wrote:
> > Hi guys!
> >
> > Here goes a fresh new patch for undo things when you assing resources to
> > a task using the task dialog.
> >
> > Also, I have changed all the undo functions to use tha planner_cmd_new
> > command in the dialog and have change some functions name to make them
> > more understable.
> >
> > Finally, I have change the sensitive of the work field so when the task
> > is fixed duration, you can't change the work field.
>
> Looks very nice, please commit!

Commit done. one step more in completing the undo work in planner. As
soon as I finish the undo in task dialog, I will send another plan of
the things we are missing and the plan to finish them, looking to define
a date for the 0.12 release.

Cheers

--
Alvaro del Castillo San Félix