Re: [Planner Dev] Bug in planner-window.c:get_last_dir

> And it seems that at least in CyGnome2 you must not put slash there,
> since I changed it so that it _removes_ slash and voilá, now open and
> save as dialogs work!

Ah, sounds like a bug in the filechooser to me... might be fixed in CVS
though, I have a slight recollection of something like that getting
fixed recently.

> Err.. Now it seems that I have at least most of systems up and running.
> Is there somewhere sample plan that I could use to test things...

There's one in examples/ in the source.

> And still I get those darn project-start errors, it never goes g_log
> function...

Weird. It's actually g_log that prints the warning message so it's most
likely run, maybe the debugger is confused. You could try and break in

project_set_property in mrp-project.c and see when it sets the project
start property and get a backtrace that way.