[Planner Dev] Niku Open Workbench

I just read an article in Infoworld, available online at
http://www.infoworld.com/article/04/07/16/29OPreality_1.html, which
talks about how a company called Niku has just decided to open source
their MS Project like product called "Workbench" and make it available
for free. Supposedly, this product runs under both Windows and Linux.
The website for "Open Workbench" is at http://www.openworkbench.org.

I wanted to bring this to the community's attention to find out:

1. Has anyone ever used Niku Workbench?

2. Do you think we should investigate this program and see if we can
"borrow" any ideas from them?

3. Does anyone think this new open source project will make Planner
obsolete?

- Chris

--
Chris Ladd