Re: [Planner Dev] Planner 0.11.90

  I may have missed something here, but where do I get gda-2 from?  I
don't see it as a part of any of the FC releases, nor can I find it on
rpmfind.net.

error: Failed dependencies:
        libgda-2.so.1 is needed by planner-0.11.90-imendio1
        libgda is needed by planner-database-0.11.90-imendio1
        libgda-2.so.1 is needed by planner-database-0.11.90-imendio1