Re: [Planner Dev] Taking focus when a group is inserted

ons 2004-01-28 klockan 09.36 skrev Alvaro del Castillo:
> Hi Richard!
>
> Another patch that put the focus in the right place when a new group is
> added. Also, I have modified the focus when you add a resource, so the
> task name cell is selected and in edit mode.

Looks good. A note, why including the found_path in the FindGroupData
struct. You only set it and free it but you are not using it in
group_dialog_insert_group_cb (you are calling gtk_tree_model_get_path on
the iter).

If you just remove the found_path from the struct and instead checks if
found_iter is set group_dialog_find_group I think it's fine to commit.

It *TRULY* rocks to see you back at hacking on Planner!

Cheers,
  Mikael Hallendal
--
Mikael Hallendal               micke imendio com
Imendio HB                     http://www.imendio.com