[Planner Dev] cvs build problems

Hi

I decided to build from cvs to see how all these cool new features were coming along, and ran into the following diffculties:

1st: A minor change should be made in autogen.sh
# ./autogen.sh

You must have automake installed to compile Planner.
Get ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/automake/automake-1.4.tar.gz
(or a newer version if it is available)

I had automake v1.6 installed, so I was confused until I read the code - we're actually looking for v 1.7 or higher, so the message should be updated to match.  Also, sourceware.cygnus.com seems to be gone?

2nd:  Having gotten past that, I then got the following error:

./configure: line 9013: syntax error near unexpected token `1.0'
./configure: line 9013: `GTK_DOC_CHECK(1.0)'

...not sure what GTK_DOC_CHECK does or how to resolve this?

This is on my Red Hat 9 system.  I'm installing Fedora Core 1 on another, so I'll try it on that one in a few hours.

Thanks!
--
Kurt Maute <Kurt Maute us>