Re: [Planner Dev] Patch for bug 129146: OpenOffice spreadsheet export

tor 2004-01-29 klockan 21.54 skrev Cedric Delfosse:
> Hello,
>
> attached is the patch against current CVS.

Cool, thanks!

> The "zip" command is used to build the .sxc file, and
> so it must be in the PATH.
> I tested it with some of my planner files, and it worked right.
>
> The file planner/libplanner/mrp-xsl.c has been moved to
> planner/libplanner/mrp-xsl-html.c, and I have just done lots of
> copy/paste to create corresponding planner/libplanner/mrp-xsl-sxc.c, and
> all other needed files.

Ideally, we should have some kind of generic xsl exporter so we don't
need to do it like this.

I'll take a look at the patch and comment on it as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Richard

--
Richard Hult                    richard imendio com
Imendio                         http://www.imendio.com