Re: [Planner Dev] Status, plans etc

Richard Hult wrote:
On lör, 2004-08-21 at 17:55 +0200, Alvaro del Castillo wrote:

Hi!

For 0.13 release I plan:

- Make more solid the new database code
- Work more in the e-d-s plugin for import resources in sync
- Work in the e-d-s backend for tasks so evolution 2.0 and any other
e-d-s aware application could import planner tasks.

Nice stuff :)
Hope you're enjoying your vacation :)

- Fix a bug lincoln has found in the undo code.

I think he has a patch for that, but it's not quite finished I think(?).

The fix was trivial and finished BUT was also doing the other Year 2038
gantt fixes as they are all interrelated on the Gantt chart but had to
unplug all my computers to repaint this room. All finished now but I
have an assignment to finish first so haven't cleaned up the patch.

I'll probaly then just split them all out and post separately as
thats probably safer.

Rgds,
Lincoln.