Re: [Planner Dev] Status, plans etc

Hi,

On mån, 2004-08-23 at 08:25 -0400, Kurt Maute wrote:

> For 0.13, I'll finish up the MSP import xsl.  I'd like to see it
> integrated into the file open routine, but that'll depend upon either
> someone out there volunteering to give it a go (preferred), or I could
> try it myself (will require some hand holding).

Cool! As for the plugin, it should be a fairly quick job for someone
that is a bit familiar with the planner code. Any takers? :)

> I'll also make updates to the user guide,

Great! I made some changes to the version in CVS before releasing 0.12,
mostly slightly tweaking a few things. I also actually changed the
version of the manual to match the Planner version. It looked really
strange in the help browser when it said "1.something", I think it would
be good to sync those instead.

> and I've got an Installation
> Guide in the works right now (specific to compiling for FC2, but should
> be helpful for others).

That's nice, I've been meaning to write one for a while, but never got
around to do it.

Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/