Re: [Planner Dev] Planner User Guide v1.6 for Planner v0.12

On sön, 2004-04-25 at 10:17 -0400, Kurt Maute wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I posted an updated Planner User Guide (v1.6 for Planner v0.12).  I
> expect this to be the last update before the 0.12 release if there are
> no new features that I left out and no glaring errors that anyone points
> out.

Thanks a lot, looks great!

I've just committed this. I had to change the appendix to a regular
section to get it working with the help browser, and I also added a
little caution blurb about the database stuff (that it's not just yet
end-user material etc).

Regards,
Richard

--