Re: [Planner Dev] A plan to finish UNDO world

On lör, 2004-04-17 at 07:21 +0000, Alvaro del Castillo wrote:

> The plan to finish undo is attached in this email and I think now others
> can help because for example, the undo work in some dialog could be done
> by one developer without disturbing the work in other places. So if you
> want to help, take a look to the plan: point 5 and 6 are the ideal ones
> to help.

Hi,

I added bugs for these items, except the calendar one. I think that
maybe we should skip undo support for calendars for 0.12 since that it a
really huge job, and do that for 0.13?

The list for 0.12 is at:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?U20B12518

Feel free to add comments in bugzilla or work on these.

Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/