Re: [Planner Dev] Planner and Python binding

Hi Xavier,

On Sat, 2004-04-17 at 15:49 +0200, Xavier Ordoquy wrote:
> Hi
>
> Malcom, I would like to have news about the Python binding. I can help
> you to update it or do it if you have already enough things to do with
> other tasks, but I would really appreciate to see it back to do my
> testcases (and avoid redoing work) ;)

I have not done anything significant on them since posting something
last week (beyond reintroducing them into my build process and
discovering a couple of things that did not work). So feel free to do
whatever you want here -- I will wait to see what you do and talk to you
before I do anything further here.

Cheers,
Malcolm