Re: [Planner Dev] New patch to undo constraints and indent tasks

On ons, 2004-04-07 at 20:27 +0000, Alvaro del Castillo wrote:
> Hi guys!

Hey,

> Here goes a patch to undo task constraints and task indenting. I am sure
> the task indent have some bug but I can reproduce it right now :(

Thanks! I need to commit Lincoln's patch to move several tasks at the
same time which changes those parts a bit. I've been slowed down a bit
by a bad cold, but I'll try to commit Lincoln's patch as soon as
possible.

A few comments: You might want to remove all the G_OBJECT() casts to
g_object_get/set and remove the change to calculate the cost.

Thanks a lot,
Richard

--
Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/