Re: [Planner Dev] Target Milestones in Bugzilla for Planner ?

On sön, 2004-03-28 at 23:55 +0200, Richard Hult wrote:
> On sön, 2004-03-28 at 16:03 +0100, lincoln phipps openmutual net wrote:
> > Could planner bugzilla get some Target Milestone values ?. That
> > we can flag bugz/enhancements to aspirational releases e.g.
> >
> >   - Planner 0.12 (which really means stick it into the CVS now),
> >   - Planner 1.0 (which should NOT yet have any bugs assigned to it),
>
> Yeah. But I think we should mark all bugs that should be fixed before
> 1.0 as 1.0 and then move them down to say 0.12 or 0.13 etc.

I've created milestones for 0.12, 0.13 and 1.0.

I agree, we should use 1.0 for everything that needs to be fixed before
1.0 and not yet on some other milestone before. Moving the bugs to the
milestone where they get fixed is also a good way to later see which
bugs where fixed when.

For example if we have a bug that's not marked for a milestone but we
are working towards 0.13, it's a good idea to mark it for 0.13 at the
same time as we close the bug.

> >   - Planner 1.1 (which really means leave it for now and do it post
> > 	Planner 1.0).
>
> We can probably leave them unset before we have any real plan for post
> 1.0.

I think that could do for now but could also make sense to be able to
mark a bug for post-1.0 since that tells people that we are not
intending to look into it until then. I could create a 1.1 milestone
aswell for these kind of things?

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal
--