[Planner Dev] Work I am currently doing

In order to avoid any problems with people doubling up on work, I just
wanted to let people know what I am working on at the moment:

(1) Tidying up the API documentation: build fixes, documenting
everything that is undocumented, checking that things are correct and
make sense, ...

(2) Restoring the Python bindings: build fixes and updating the Python
API to match the recent Planner API changes and additions.

I should have patches for both of these (particularly the first one) to
the list within a day or two.

Cheers,
Malcolm