Re: [Planner Dev] bugzilla

tor 2003-11-27 klockan 04.53 skrev Kurt Maute:
> Hi Guys!

Hi!

> I was just spending a few moments scrubbing the links in the user
> guide, and was wondering if you've set up a bugzilla for Planner yet
> so I can include that link in the doc.

No, we are planning to have the bugzilla at http://bugzilla.gnome.org/
but currently the policy is that you should have a release of the
product so we have been waiting until we have the time to release
Planner 0.11 (which *hopefully* can happen next week). But if you want
to add to the docs that is the URL that we are going to use.

Best Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal
--
Mikael Hallendal               micke imendio com
Imendio HB                     http://www.imendio.com