Re: [Planner] Re: [Planner Dev] Community web site

Hey!

> Sounds good, I'll try to setup the infrastructure needed for you, us
> and others to help out developing the site. Currently I'm planning on
> looking into Drupal (http://drupal.org/) since it provides everything
> we need (Blog/News/Forum/Content management).

I just took a look at Drupal - It looks pretty cool.  I like the idea of
having an online collaborative book as a knowledgebase of project
management skills using Planner as the tool.  I'd me more than happy to
contribute to and/or administer that sort of thing.

Another thought crossed my mind as well.  There should be a links page or
some method of including contributions or works in progress (plug-ins or
other utilities) so folks can try them out.  No?

Kurt Maute
Kurt Maute us