Re: [Planner] Re: [Planner Dev] Community web site

On Thursday, November 13, 2003, at 04:23  AM, Mikael Hallendal wrote:

OK, I haven't tested it, we can make sure it works when we have commited
the planner source code to CVS. We've merged libmrproject and mrproject
source codes and cleaned up a bit.

What do you mean by "merged?" In my free time (while is rapidly approaching nil until after the new year) I have been poking at libmrproject on Mac OS X, planning on using it as a base for a Mac OS X project management tool, and using Mac OS X native GUI toolkits to build the UI. I rather like having all of the planner file format and project management logic code removed from the UI code; it makes for clean porting to non-GTK user interfaces.

I was thinking of using Movable Type to manage the site, it's really a
blogging software but works pretty well as a CMS tool as well. We use it
for another project already

I'm partial to phpWebSite ( myself and could contribute some time to developing any modules we would need to make that work for us.

Randall Wood
rhwood mac com

"The rules are simple: The ball is round. The game lasts 90 minutes.
All the rest is just philosophy."