Re: [Planner Dev] Patch for bug 129142: Remember print settings

Le dim 14/12/2003 à 12:56, Richard Hult a écrit :
> sön 2003-12-14 klockan 00.59 skrev Cédric Delfosse:
> > Hello,
> >
> > the following patch must be applied against current CVS.
> > The code is coming directly from gedit. Printer settings are stored into
> > $HOME/.gnome2/planner-print-config , in libgnomeprint XML format.
> > The "which views to print" settings are not stored. I think it's
> > possible to use libgnomeprint to store them, but I didn't try.
>
> Great! Applied to CVS, and updated bugzilla to mention the views
> selection.

Adding extra settings to standard printer settings of libgnomeprint is
considered as experimental, so for now I think that using gconf for view
selection like you did in CVS is a good idea.

Regards,

--
Cédric Delfosse, http://cedric.freezope.org
Jabber ID: cedric jabber debian net