Re: [Planner Dev] Save as to Postgres question

tor 2003-12-11 klockan 16.15 skrev Brzozowski Piotr:
> Hi...
>
> I want to ask if "save to postgres database" option is working?
> How stable is this "save" and importing from database?

It should work, but it hasn't been tested extensively. If you test it,
I'd be very happy to get any bug reports.

> I know that You plann to work on libgda... when could it be done?
> I searched the Web for postgres database shema for Planner and found
> only 1 year old version....
> Where can i found database schema for postres 7.x ?

In the next release, it will be shipped with the source and installed
somewhere, for now you can get it from cvs or:

http://people.imendio.com/richard/planner/planner.sql

Regards,
Richard

--
Richard Hult                    richard imendio com
Imendio                         http://www.imendio.com