Re: gtkperf regression and gtknotebook
- From: "Matthias Clasen" <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: "Padraig O'Briain" <Padraig Obriain sun com>
- Cc: performance-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gtkperf regression and gtknotebook
- Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 13:14:36 -0400
On 7/5/06, Padraig O'Briain <Padraig Obriain sun com> wrote:
I am not sure that cairo has anything to do with it; XRenderComposite is
being called from draw_with_pixmaps in gdk/x11/gdkdrawable-x11.c.
Since I sent the original mail, I have noticed,when using gtk 2.8, a
call to gtk_paint_flat_box
with what looks like an abnormally large value for width. I need to
follup up that lead.
Any news on this, Padraig ?
] [Thread Prev