Re: Memory statistics
- From: Behdad Esfahbod <behdad cs toronto edu>
- To: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- Cc: performance-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Memory statistics
- Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 03:15:44 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 27 Apr 2006, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Le mercredi 26 avril 2006 à 23:40 -0400, Behdad Esfahbod a écrit :
> > Still, in-proc applets should save a lot more. I have eight
> > applet procs running, each taking 1mb of private-dirty.
> > Federico, can you point us to where that technology is hiding?
> Here's an example on how to do it:
> I'm not a big fan of this, but it's mainly because I'll get all the
> stack traces for crashing applets ;-)
Like me getting all the stack traces of memory corruptions in Evo
because the first thing it does after corruptions is of course
redraw some text? ;-)
"Commandment Three says Do Not Kill, Amendment Two says Blood Will Spill"
-- Dan Bern, "New American Language"
] [Thread Prev