Re: Memory statistics
- From: "Tommi Komulainen" <tommi komulainen iki fi>
- To: "Matthias Clasen" <matthias clasen gmail com>
- Cc: Benoît Dejean <benoit placenet org>, performance-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Memory statistics
- Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 11:16:25 +0300
On 4/21/06, Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:
> the issue of the xshm memory consumption is
> tracked in bug 169544, and i believe maemo has
> a patch to reduce it.
Yes, it's a simple patch to gdk/gdkinternals.h that cuts the scratch
image size to one quarter with no noticeable performance hit. Removing
the use of scratch images completely was more noticeable.
Tommi Komulainen tommi komulainen iki fi
] [Thread Prev