Help wanted: finish patch-and-plot.py

Hi,

I just committed an unfinished patch-and-plot.py to the pango-profile
module on CVS.  The idea is that it will read patches/patch-order.xml,
and do this:

  foreach patch in patch-order.xml:
    patch pango
    build pango, install it
    ./pango-language-profile -n "human readable name" -o foo.xml

  gather_all_the_results_and_call_plot-languages.py

Does anyone have time over the weekend to finish patch-and-plot.py?  My
mom is visiting and I have to take her around the city, so I won't have
time for it :)

If you are looking for something else to do, please see the reply I just
sent to Behdad about generalizing pango-language-profile.c so that we
can plug other benchmarks into it.

Thanks,

  Federico