Re: g_utf8_offset_to_pointer() optimization

Well, you were right, thank !

But I still have a problem :-(
When I run:

python ./plot-languages.py -o chart.png test1.xml test2.xml

My chart.png file has only titles and legend, but no charts :-(
Does it need a minimum number of runs (I decreased it to do some quick tests) ?

My xml files look good, I don't understand...